The CoinSpot report can be generated by following the instructions in this video or the written instructions below...
- Once you are signed in, from the home page click "Account" (top right)
- Select "Order History"
- On the top right hand side you will see a button labeled “EOFY Statements”
- Click 2023
- Click "Print" on top right
- Click “Open PDF in preview”
- Save "EOFY Balances” and upload PDF to the online portal.
The Swyftx report can be generated by following the instructions here...
- Login to Swyftx SMSF account - (switch account by clicking on the initials top right if required)
- Click the initials top right and click on "Profile" from the drop down menu
- Select "Transactions Report" from the left hand menu
- Download a transaction report section will appear. Select FY 2022/23
- Click on "Download pdf"
- Save the pdf and upload to your portal.
The Independent Reserve report can be generated by following the instructions instructions here...
- Log in to your account
- Click Accounts
- Click Tax - Powered by KPMG
- The cost of the report is $49.95
- To order a copy of the Tax Report (you will need AUD available in the account)
- Upload the tax report and the purchase receipt
The BTCMarkets report can be generated by following the instructions instructions here...
- Once you are signed in, from the home page click "Account" (top left side of the menu bar)
- select the sub tab Reports for Tax
- Select 2022-2023 financial year, click "Next"
- Your year end wallet balance report and tax year transaction history report will be automatically generated and available to download.
- Upload wallet balance report to the portal
If you used Digital Surge during the last financial year, from the home page follow these instructions.
1a. Click the drop-down menu and select Transaction History (third item down).
1b. Select Account Statement.
1c. Select a financial year or custom date.
1d. Select print, save your statement as a PDF and upload to the portal.
2a.Log in to your Digital Surge account and the first thing you will see under the bar on top of screen is the option to Access your Beneficial Claims Summary. This is not a downloadable PDF. Please take a screenshot of both:
i. The Beneficial Claim Summary, and
ii. The Distribution History (this can be accessed by clicking on “Distribution History” in the Beneficial Claim Summary page)
If you have a BlockFi account, please upload each monthly report and the CSV File for the 2023 Financial Year (Statements are available July 22 - October 22)
How to Download your BlockFi Statements
- Log into your SMSF BlockFi Account
- Top Right Click on your initials, this should drop down a menu
- Click on "Reports"
- Select Year 2022 and hit the pdf button on right hand side to download each month, saving each month file as the month downloaded eg "BlockFi July 2022"
- Upload all statements to this request (July - October)
How to Download Blockfi CSV File
- Scroll down the same page to "All Transactions"
- Click on "Date" to select a date range
- Select Date Range July 1 2022 - June 30 2023
- Once selected it will say underneath: Report from Jul 1 2022 to Jun 30 2023
- Click Download icon button on the right of the Date button
- Save File as Blockfi CSV
- Upload file to portal
If you have a Celsius account and are waiting on the outcome of the chapter 11 bankruptcy, we ask that you please provide a transaction history in CSV format, there may have been some interest earned in the first week of the financial year.
How to Download your Celsius transaction history in CSV
1. Log into the mobile app
2. Click on the earn account balance on the initial portfolio page
3. This will lead you to your portfolio balance, where you can scroll down and click a button - "send CSV to Email"
4. The transaction history will be exported to your email address.
5. Save file as Celsius Transaction History
6. Upload the transaction history