The BTCMarkets report can be generated by following the instructions instructions here...
- Once you are signed in, from the home page click "Account" (top left side of the menu bar)
- Select "Tax Report" (under the very top menu bar, last option on the right)
- Select 2021-2022 financial year, click "Next"
- Click "Next" again
- Approve disclaimer and click "Generate report"
- Click “Download Summary”
- Upload summary PDF to the portal
The CoinSpot report can be generated by following the instructions in this video or the written instructions below...
- Once you are signed in, from the home page click "Account" (top right)
- Select "Order History"
- On the top right hand side you will see a button labeled “EOFY Balances”
- Click 2022
- Click "Print" on top right
- Click “Open PDF in preview”
- Save "EOFY Balances” and upload PDF to the online portal.
If you used Digital Surge during the last financial year, from the home page follow these instructions.
1. Click the drop-down menu and select Transaction History (third item down).
2. Select Account Statement.
3. Select a financial year or custom date.
4. Select print, save your statement as a PDF and upload to the portal.
The Independent Reserve report can be generated by following the instructions instructions here...
- Once you are signed in, go to this page: https://www.independentreserve.com/accounts#TaxReports
- The cost of the report is $49.95
- Order a copy of the Tax Report (you will need AUD available in the account)
- Upload the tax report and the purchase receipt
The Swyftx report can be generated by following the instructions instructions here...
- Login to Swyftx SMSF account - (change account top right if required)
- Go to Profile (left of screen)
- Click "About"
- In the tax report section, click download
- Select FY22
- Select PDF
If you do have a BlockFi account, please upload each monthly report and the CSV File for the 2022 Financial Year (July 1 2021 - June 30 2022).
How to Download your BlockFi Statements
- Log into your SMSF BlockFi Account
- Top Right Click on your initials, this should drop down a menu
- Click on "Reports"
- Select Year 2021 and hit the pdf button on right hand side to download each month, saving each month file as the month downloaded eg "BlockFi July 2021"
- Once all Months are downloaded for 2021 (July - December), select 2022 from the Year dropdown menu
- Go through the same process with the Monthly statements (January to June 2022)
- Upload all statements to this request
How to Download Blockfi CSV File
- Scroll down the same page to "Transaction History"
- Click "Date Range"
- Select Date Range July 1 2021 - June 30 2022
- Once selected it will say underneath: Report from Jul 1 2021 to Jun 30 2022
- Click .CSV button on the right to download file
- Save File as Blockfi CSV
- Upload file to portal
If you have a Celsius account, please contact Tracy at Celsius (email below) saying that you are a New Brighton Capital client and would like a copy of the FY22 EOFY Report for your SMSF account. Tracy will send you the report which you can then upload to the portal.
If you have a Binance account, please provide the following information:
- Your Binance User ID number. This can be found in the dashboard section of your Binance account next to your listed email address.
- A specific Binance report. Please click the link below and follow the instructions to upload the file required. https://www.binance.com/en-AU/support/faq/990afa0a0a9341f78e7a9298a9575163
Please run the reports for the following date ranges as Binance only allow reports to be run for three months at a time.
- 01/07/2021 - 30/09/2021
- 01/10/2021 - 31/12/2021
- 01/01/2022 - 31/03/2022
- 01/04/2022 - 30/06/2022
Please then, upload all reports to the portal