Complete online application.
The SMSF Application page is all you need get started. This should take about 5 mins to complete.
NBC will lodge forms with relevant authorities.
On receiving your application, New Brighton capital will …
- establish the company with ASIC and pay ASIC fees. (normally immediate)
- apply for an ABN for the fund from the ABR (normally immediate)
- apply to the Australian Tax Office to have the ABN registered as an approved SMSF (3-5 days on average)
- prepare your establishment documentation.
Members of the SMSF electronically sign documentation.
Normally within 2 days after your application we will email you the establishment documentations to be electronically signed.
Access your online portal.
After you electronically sign the documents you will normally still need to wait a few days for the tax office to approve your SMSF. Once the approval comes through, we will forward access to your online portal. There you will have access to all your establishment documents as well as written and video instructions on getting set up including…
- How to open the SMSF bank account
- How to redirect your super into the SMSF (if you want to).
- How to move part or all of your super from another fund into your SMSF bank account.
- How to open other trading accounts, etc
You are up and running!
On average within 2 weeks of submitting your application you should have funds in your SMSF bank account ready to invest.
We are always here if you need a helping hand.
We understand opening up an SMSF can be a little daunting but we are here to hold your hand through the whole process. We will be available on the phone or email and happy to help out if you any queries throughout the set up process and beyond.